» Surf Dog Competition
Surf Dog Competition
Sunday’s events include the World Famous Unleashed by Petco Surf City Surf Dog® Competition
$60 Registration fee includes:
- Doggie Bag
- PAWticipation T-shirt
- PAWticipation Medal
- PAWticipant VIP Hospitality
- $10 from your entry fee will go directly to the Charity Partner of your choice! When you register make sure you designate who you want to support and we encourage you to start your own fundraising page to raise additional funds for the Official Charities.
- Check the event schedule for times
Surf City Surf Dog® is proud to offer One-On-One or Group Lessons throughout the summer. For more information and scheduling, please email the instructors directly by clicking below.
Click here for One-On-One Lessons
Click here for Group Lessons
Division / Heat Information
All surFURS will compete with other dogs in the same weight class. The top three or more dogs in each weight class) will advance to finals. (Not necessarily in each heat) Advancement is purely at the judges’ discretion. Prizes will be awarded by weight heat and overall as well.
Rules will be updated closer to the event!
- Tandem – Owner/Dog or Dog/Dog
- Shredders – Info coming soon
- X-Large Dogs (60 lbs +)
- Large Dogs (41 lbs – 59 lbs)
- Medium Dogs (21 lbs – 40 lbs)
- Small Dogs (20 lbs and under)
- For a schedule of the heats, please check the schedule page
All registered dogs will receive a participation Medal. Winners of each weight division will also win a commemorative award. The Awards/Closing Ceremony will be held immediately following surf finals.